Optimization: Getting the most out of your technology investments
From the design and implementation of comprehensive data center standards to the detailed evaluation of your current system’s performance, ICS brings the experienced management and technical staff and a suite of proven automated tools to plan and implement optimization solutions. Optimization services include:
- Enterprise System Management
- Application workload optimization
- Performance, Capacity and Service Level Management (SLM)
- Storage media optimization and enterprise storage management
- Server consolidation
ICS brings significant server consolidation experience, skills and automated tools to ensure a thorough analysis of your IT Infrastructure. Server consolidation is an enabling technology encompassing not just hardware, but software, services and – most importantly – the systems management disciplines and “best operating practices” to tie it all together.
When implemented properly, server consolidation can:
- Reduce the Total Cost of Ownership of your IT infrastructure
- Enable the attainment of higher service levels
- Improve IT functionality and stability of current and proposed applications and solutions
These services begin with members of the ICS team working with the client team to develop the overall strategy to address the system management initiative. Our technical implementation specialists then support the activation or rollout of the mapped strategy and our project specialists manage the coordination of the work effort, ensuring that the optimization is fully implemented.